AVAILABLE LOCATIONS: Multi-unit, area developer opportunities available across the United States. Excludes: Texas (Please see our exclusive TX single unit listing).
MINIMUM CASH REQUIRED:$400,000
FINANCING ASSISTANCE:Yes, through a third party.
Our secret recipe? Our 100 year-old family recipes feature custom blends of spices and proprietary ingredients that will leave your competitors far behind.
To make a true New York-style crust you need the right flour, at Russo’s we make our pizza dough fresh daily along with our pizza sauce, our traditional family recipe made with tomatoes grown in California and topped with 100% mozzarella cheese from a Wisconsin dairy farm.
How Much Can I Make?
Russo’s has outranked PMQs chain store average for pizza chains, resulting in some of the highest averages in the industry and an ideal choice for a low-cost pizza franchise.
Average Sales: $972,891
Average Food Cost: 20.7%
Hourly Labor Cost: 25.2%
Average Net Income: 18.2%
Our business model focused on making menu items fresh, in house helps reduce food costs, improves product quality and keeps food costs low leaving more to the bottom line.
REAL INGREDIENTS, NOTHING PACKAGED.
Always fresh, never frozen! In every Russo’s location you’ll be making fresh pesto sauce and marinara sauce; hand-crushing tomatoes, chopping fresh vegetables, rolling fresh Italian meatballs or stirring minestrone soup simmering with the aroma of fresh garlic.
WE DON’T JUST FOLLOW A FORMULA IN OUR KITCHEN–WE REALLY COOK!
Everything works together to keep this award-winning pizza brand true to its chef-driven roots. High quality and authenticity are hallmarks of Russo’s New York Pizzeria,® a worldwide chain with a boutique feel and rewarding restaurant pizza franchise opportunities.
4 BIG Russo’s Opportunities
The pizza industry is teeming with opportunity and room for innovation. However, only Russo’s has captured all four key revenue segments in the fast casual market.
Four important income streams flow together, to capture more market share:
- SIT-DOWN DININGOur classic pizzerias serve fresh, made to-order pizza, pasta and salads, allowing customers to experience the traditional New York pizzeria feel at a reasonable price.
- DELIVERYPizza delivery services allow customers to call in or, increasingly, place their orders online. Traditionally, this is a key service to most popular pizza franchises, but what differentiates us is our full menu in addition to pizza which increases overall sales.
- TAKEOUTApproximately 20% to 45% of our customers prefer takeout, making this service the most popular and profitable, offering the same quick convenience as delivery minus the tip.
- CATERINGWe offer full-service catering for events large and small, corporate or private. Let our serving staff take the pressure off so you can relax and enjoy the occasion. We offer a full menu of Italian specialties or we can customize a buffet for a less formal setting.
Do I Qualify?
We’ve spent years developing successful business strategies for initial investments that are among the lowest in comparable restaurant industries.
As a best practice, we first evaluate all applicants based on a checklist of considerations:
- A sound background in business development.
- A willingness to be hands-on in the running of your business.
- The ability to work independently within the structure of the Russo brand.
- A well-established network of local partners, authorities and opinion leaders.
- Good standing within the community.
- A track record of maintaining a successful business.
Whether you come to us or we come to you via catering or delivery, you’ll experience Italian cuisine as it was meant to be, crafted with skill, care and art – with high standards and high expectations. We welcome you to join our success by becoming part of our original Italian pizza franchise family.